May 16th - Day 15

Today Simon and I worked very much. After our run in the morning I went to advisory. I hadn't been to advisory since senior project and Karin had got us donuts and had cut up some great fruit. It was great to be with my advisory again. I then met Simon in the dining hall and we started painting. I kept working on the leg and it's really getting there. Simon did a great job with the face and it's starting to actually look human now. Simon tried a cool thing with linseed oil and did drips down a corner, I really like that I think it would look so cool with drips all over the painting.



Total hours= 3.

Comments

  1. Nice to see this coming along and emerging as a dynamic piece. I like the experimentation wrapped into the process.....Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts